Dawnland Quilt Pattern | Modern Quilt Pattern
- Skill level: Adventurous Beginner. YOU CAN DO IT! Seriously... you can.
- Pattern made and designed by yours truly.
- Downloadable PDF - you will immediately get an email with a time sensitive link to download.
- Includes instructions for a crib (44x62”), throw (56x76”), twin (72x100”), queen (92x108”), and king (112x108”)!
- Includes encouragements and reminders that you are an amazingly badass quilter person and you can make something beautiful.
- Very colorful and fun, because life is short and why not?
The Dawnland Quilt pattern is perfect for those who want to try curves (I even have 2 videos detailing how to do the curves in the pattern), who want a quick sew, want to boost their confidence when it comes to quilting, or just for those who love bright colors, simple designs, and want to bring some more joy to their lives!
If you are a tried and true sewist, I hope this will be a blast for you! It will come together quick and before you know it you'll have beautiful quilt to snuggle or give away. For those who are more... trying but still true, this is such a wonderful place to start or gain confidence! I include a lot of explanation, and I gear my directions to beginners so that you don't feel so overwhelmed.
Remember, you have something beautiful to bring to this world! And if the Dawnland Quilt is part of that, then I'm honored!
COPYRIGHT 2021 Folkway Studio
All rights reserved. Duplication and distribution of any kind is prohibited. Selling items made using this pattern based on home production scale is allowed but you must give pattern credit to Folkway Studio when listing, posting about, or selling the final product.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In